Airwolf 3D HDX
Are you in the market to buy a 3D printer to make larger scale prototypes? Do you want to print with durable, strong materials?Personal 3D Printer Model AW3D HDx is the answer.
The HDx features a class leading print volume of 1,150 cubic inches (12”x8”x12”), which equals 18,878 cubic centimeters and offers layer-to-layer resolution as fine as .06mm (.002”), lightning-fast speeds and a partially enclosed, yet easily accessible proprietary frame design. The HDx is also fully autonomous, meaning that it is not necessary to couple it to a computer to print. The HDx comes standard with Airwolf’s new proprietary JRx high temperature hot end, and hosts a number of new features including durable nylon extruder gears, a finer 2mm threaded Z rod, and enhanced movement control speeds.
- Integrated Power supply
- .50 orifice nozzle (.35 orifice nozzle is optional)
- Tempered glass plate covered with PET tape
- PDF User Manual
- 2-pound spool of ABS filament (3 mm)
- Flash drive with all necessary software
- USB cord
- Set of Allen wrenches
- 2 hour training at the manufacturer facility in Costa Mesa, CA
- Fully assembled 3D printers are shipped via UPS within the US and via DHL for international shipments.
- International Buyers are welcomed! Please contact us for a shipping quote.
- Please Contact Us for estimated shipping costs and duties
- Please allow 1-2 weeks for shipping