Airwolf 3D HDL
Are you in the market to buy an entry level 3D printer that can make larger scale prototypes? HDL offers scalability to add more technically advanced features later.
The HDL delivers the same award-winning quality and technical support as the company’s high-end 3D units with the scalability to add more technically advanced features later.
With an MSRP of $2,295.00, the HDL is ideal for educators, professionals and resellers desiring a 3D printer that meets their needs without breaking their budgets. As their requirements grow, however, the HDL’s modular design keeps pace, allowing users to gradually add capabilities such as the jam-resistant JRx hot end or dual hot-end that print engineering-grade filaments like polycarbonate and Bridge nylon.
The HDL features a class-leading build envelope of 1,100 cubic inches (12” x 8” x 11”), which is three to four times larger than competitors at a similar price. The printer offers layer-to-layer resolution as fine as 0.08 mm and a maximum speed of 150 mm/s. It comes fully assembled and calibrated.
- Integrated Power supply
- .50 orifice nozzle (.35 orifice nozzle is optional)
- Tempered glass plate covered with PET tape
- PDF User Manual
- 2-pound spool of ABS filament (3 mm)
- Flash drive with all necessary software
- USB cord
- Set of Allen wrenches
- 2 hour training at the manufacturer facility in Costa Mesa, CA
- Fully assembled 3D printers are shipped via UPS within the US and via DHL for international shipments.
- International Buyers are welcomed! Please contact us for a shipping quote.
- Please Contact Us for estimated shipping costs and duties
- Please allow 1-2 weeks for shipping