Airwolf 3D HD-R
Are you in the market to buy a large 3D printer for high resolution dual head prototypes? Do you want to print with 2 materials and/or 2 colors on the cloud? Prosumer 3D Printer Model AW3D HDR is the answer. The all-new HDR desktop 3D printer from Airwolf 3D sets new standards with its high resolution dual head printing capabilities, Wi-Fi connectivity, innovative ‘cloud-based’ slicing and printing via an 8” tablet interface, and a rigid aluminum backbone. The HDR is the first model in Airwolf 3D’s lineup to feature this ground-breaking cloud-based technology, and allows the user to not only print from the cloud, but also slice and store files. Simply choose the file, choose the material and resolution, and print. It is as simple as that. Access the printer’s manual controls, print status, and stored files from almost any tablet, computer, or smartphone. The HDR wouldn’t be complete without its large build volume (11” x 8” x 12”), new and improved JR2x hotend with its new easy calibration, and the all new aluminum/acrylic hybrid semi-enclosed frame.
Download the brochure here:Brochure HDR 3D Printer (670 KB)
- 8" Android tablet with cloud based slicing
- .50 orifice nozzle (.35 orifice nozzle is optional)
- Tempered glass plate covered with PET tape
- PDF Brochure
- 2 1kg spools of ABS filament (2.88 mm)
- Flash drive with all necessary software
- USB cord
- Set of Allen wrenches
- 2 hour training at the manufacturer facility in Costa Mesa, CA
- Fully assembled 3D printers are shipped via UPS within the US and via DHL for international shipments.
- International Buyers are welcomed! Please contact us for a shipping quote.
- Please Contact Us for estimated shipping costs and duties
- Please allow 2-4 weeks for shipping